Recommend a Friend
£300 Loyalty Bonus if you recommend a friend to us in the following areas:
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Accidents at work
- Clinical Negligence
- Accidents abroad
- Slip and Trips
- Holiday Sickness
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous terms and conditions in relation to this scheme.
- Subject to compliance with all the terms of this Agreement, Phoenix Legal Limited will, at their discretion, pay you a fee for recommending clients to the firm.
- The fee will be –
(a) £300 for road traffic accidents, accidents at work, clinical negligence, accidents abroad, slip and trips;
(b) £300 per booking for holiday sickness claims.
These sums may be amended from time to without notice at the absolute discretion of Phoenix Legal Limited.
- The fee will only be paid in cases which we accept.
- No fee shall be payable to you until 28 days after –
(a) an unequivocal admission of liability (both negligence and causation) has been made in respect of the client’s claim by the other side’s insurers and,
(b) if applicable, payment of the Stage 1 fee under the Ministry of Justice Claims Portal scheme has been received by us.
- The client must contact Phoenix Legal Solicitors directly. We are prohibited by law from making payment if you supply the client details to us.
- You are an individual established client of the firm and are not acting in the course of any business when making a recommendation. You are not involved in claims management. The scheme will apply only to your personal friends and family.
- You will not recommend any clients to us who have been identified by your advertising, or producing any publicity in relation to, Phoenix Legal Limited and you will not cold call potential clients.
- Phoenix Legal Limited will only accept a maximum of four recommendations from you in any 12 month period.
- Phoenix Legal Limiteds advice to any recommended client will be impartial and not affected or influenced by the recommendation by you. Our duty of confidentiality prevents us from providing you with any information relating to clients, including those whom you have referred to us.
- Phoenix Legal Limited will inform clients when a fee has been paid to you.
- You agree to inform the recommended client that you have an agreement with us under which you will receive a fee and the amount of that fee.
- Phoenix Legal Limited cannot make any payment to you in cases where –
(a) the client is under 18,
(b) in personal injury, the claim is a Small Claim as defined in the Civil Procedure Rules,
(c) the client will receive Legal Aid, nor
(d) in criminal proceedings (including motor offences).
- Phoenix Legal Limited Solicitors may terminate this agreement at any time. The agreement will be automatically terminated if the retainer with the client is terminated either by the client or by us.
The £300 Loyalty Bonus is subject to the above Terms and Conditions